|My 3 halibut. Much smaller than B's, but still pretty great|
This was our second trip to Canada, and, as you can imagine, I am always on the lookout for new recipes!
The recipe below is a compilation of lots of different recipes I found using Pinterest and random cooking sites. Most of the original ideas came from this outstanding Taste of Home recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Company-Ready-Crusted-Salmon
This was a hit last night at the dinner table. It's gluten free and can be dairy free (as always, just watch the ingredients-especially on the corn flakes and mustard).
- 1 fillet salmon (1 1/2 lbs)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cornflakes
- 1/4 cup crushed/chopped almonds (you could also add pecans to this. I am allergic so I did not)
- Cooking oil (I used coconut oil)
I served with brown rice and green beans. It was excellent!
I wanted to share. Any other great fish recipes out there? Post links in comments! Hope you enjoy this recipe.
Catch ya later!